5 Tips to increase LinkedIn engagement
As of April 2017 LinkedIn has approximately 500 million+ users in over 200 countries and has become a powerful network for businesses to engage each other and potential clients when showcasing their products or services. Therefore it is necessary, more than ever, for companies to maximize their engagement on LinkedIn if they wish to benefit from this social media platform.
Here are 5 tips on how to increase your LinkedIn engagement:
- Know when to post and post regularly – as with most social media platforms, there are usually days that are more popular than others to post, LinkedIn is not different. Tuesdays are seen as the most popular day to post with Monday, Thursday following closely behind, and Wednesday, while Friday seems to be the least favoured day. However, it is best to engage with your audience in the morning. Be consistent and post content such as blogs, articles, case studies, opinions on industry trends and news about your products and services.
- Partner up and share content – On LinkedIn there are ‘influencers,’ these are persons who have significant industry clout and expertise along with a massive following that your company can tap into. Groups, are another way to allow a large viewership to engage and share your content. Build a relationship. This will position your brand and your employees to be seen as experts in your field.
- Use imagery – the same rule that applies to all other social media platforms, applies to LinkedIn. Visual content is always a good way to drive engagement and keep your audience interested in your page and what your brand has to offer. However, you must consider what imagery will fit with your written content as you do not wish to have your content out of sync with your visuals.
- Promote your profile – this simple way will help increase your visibility and engagement easily. By promoting your LinkedIn link or icon on your website, it will serve to inform your audience and potential clients about your profile and establish credibility, followers and potential leads.
- Create a showcase page – these pages serve as recommendation ads. It allows you to target a specific audience and showcase a specific product or service where you can post all relevant content about the campaign. The campaign can help increase engagement and drive traffic and product recommendations. Each time your product is recommended by someone, it is automatically shared with that person’s followers.
These are some simplistic tips that you can add to your social media strategy to help drive traffic and increase engagement to your LinkedIn pages. Try them and let us know…email@example.com or visit us today at www.webstylze.com